Hexagonal and octagonal barbecue houses in two sizes. 21 mm vertical beam walls made of prefabricated elements, 45 mm on the frames. Factory fitted windows and doors. Removable grids on windows.
– load-bearing base frame made of deep impregnated planed wood, 45 × 90 mm.
– floor and roof: ready-made triangular element sectors
- FEST-6 – hexagonal, floor area 6 m², outer dimensions 2.56 × 2.96 m, wall height 2 m, roof ridge height 2.6 m
- FEST-8 – octagonal, floor area 9.5 m², outer dimensions 3.29 × 3.29 m, wall height 2 m, roof ridge height 2.8 m
The set includes benches, shelves, and curtain rods. FEST-type barbecue huts are easy to assemble thanks to the extent to which the elements have been preassembled and their accurate measurements. Anyone is able to assemble them.
The set includes all required wall and roof skirtings made of metal.
Roof pitch angle of 24°, hexagonal bitumen shields.
- FEST-6 – 3.5 packs of regular shingles, 2 packs of roof cap shingles
- FEST-8 – 5 packs of regular shingles, 2.5 packs of roof cap shingles
- FEST-6 – 1.65 × 2.2 × 1.25 m, Q = 760 kg
- FEST-6 – 1.65 × 2.2 × 1.6 m, Q = 1050 kg
Finishing, transport, and installation are based on calculation.