HERTA 8 m²€4400
A classical outdoor sauna for clients who value quality. Suitable also for inexperienced builders.
– base frame: two ready-made frames measuring 2.1 × 21 m and 50 × 110 mm, deep impregnated planed wood
– walls: milled wood boards with two grooves and a thickness of 58 mm. Wall boards are connected on the partition wall using connector elements.
– windows and doors made of laminated wood and double glazed
– floor, ceiling, and roof elements are ready-made
– floor elements are made of 28-mm spruce boards and finished (wood preservative + polish)
– insulated ceiling elements (insulation 50 mm), sided with 17-mm alder boards
– roof elements: 17-mm profile boards, 45 mm on laths and rafters
– roof cover: hexagonal bitumen shields
– floor frame of the steam room is slanted and there is a plastic gutter for water
– benches, back, and leg rests are made of alder or aspen
– corner table, shelves, and benches in the dressing room
You also have the option of ordering a full steam room set which includes a heater with chimney elements and all other necessary parts.
– outer dimensions of walls: 2.1 × 4.1 m
– wall height: 2.0 m
– roof ridge height: 2.4 m
– roof pitch angle of 16°, roof area: 18.6 m²
– building floor area with the terrace: 8,9 m²
- 1.05 × 2.3 × 1.05 m, Q = 1000 kg
- 2.07 × 2.3 × 1.3 m, Q = 800 kg
Finishing, transport, and installation are based on calculation.